Tuesday, October 13, 2015

AYODELE BAKARE - FORMER NIGERIA NATIONAL BASKETBALL COACH SURVIED SOAKAWAY FALL

Ayodele Bakare is a former coach of the Nigerian national male basketball team (D'Tigers). He is the first Nigerian coach to take the team to
an African championship and also the first coach to take the men's
team to an Olympics. He shared how he survived falling into soak away on facebook:


PLEASE JOIN ME IN PRAISING GOD FOR HIS
MERCY OVER ME AND FOR THE SERIES OF
MIRACLES HE DEMONSTRATED IN SPARING MY
LIFE THIS WEEK:
- 20-ft deep soak away pit collapsed under me; I
survived!
- Completely submerged deep inside the pit and
underneath all that muck; I survived!
- Exposed to Methane, Ethanol, and all those
poisonous gasses; I survived!
- Exposed to all the dreaded bacteria and virus
that seeped into my wounds in that soak away
pit; I survived!
- Hit my head and tore open my chin aside from
several other cuts; I survived!
- Lost an astounding amount of blood because it
would not clot; I survived!
- Severe head trauma; I survived!
- BP of 250/150 on arrival at the emergency
room; I survived!
- Still under highest level observation because of
the incubation period of the bacteria I am
supposed to have contacted; but guess what? I
WILL SURVIVE! And you know why? Because ......
"And the Lord will take away from you all
sickness, and none of the evil diseases of Egypt,
which you knew, will he inflict on you, but he will
lay them on all who hate you." (Deuteronomy
7:15)
So I guess that now you know about the soak
away pit, none of you will be queuing up to drink
from the same bottle of coke with me anytime
soon abi? LOL. Its all good. God is great and life
is good. Please say a prayer thanking God for me
today.
"Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his
benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals
all your diseases, who redeems your life from the
pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and
mercy," (Psalm 103:2-4)
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment